Recently AWS started a new feature of attaching and detaching the Load Balancer in an Auto-Scaling Group.
If we attach a load balancer to an auto-scaling group it allows the load balancer to send traffic to the EC2 instance in the group. And when we are detaching a load balancer from a group stops it from sending traffic.
I have 2 load balancer, initially:
1. Attaching a single load balancer.
2. Editing the attached load balancer.
3. Selecting the load balancer to be attached.
4. After adding the load balancer.
5. Click on save.
6. We can even change the current load balancer of the auto-scaling group.
With this feature we can manage our auto-scaling groups in a better way, by simply just editing them.
Please feel free to ask any doubts.