The final day of SpirngOne 2GX went just like a Mega Finale where they kept best for the last. There were only 3 sessions today, but each one was like one of the best.
Here the few highlights of the sessions
# Micro Service Architecture with Spring Boot and Groovy : Marco Vermeulen
- Beautifully explained the concept of micro service architecture, why we need it and how we can do it
- The session was fully packed with cucumber and Spock test cases
- Fun filled demo with Zim and Gir
- Amazing to see TDD done in the session
# Writing AST Transformations – Get Practical in 90 minutes : Baruch Sadogursky
- Unveiled the magic behind AST transformations
- Demo on method injection and property injection
- The whole demo was again TDD where everything becomes green at the end, just like a movie
# Android and Groovy, a winning pair : Cédric Champeau
- A Showcase of how we can create an android app using groovy and gradle
- Demo showing a countdown application using groovy
- Groovy clearly making its way to mobile platforms
That’s how the fun filled 4 days of SpringOne 2GX ended, but all the 4 days were amazing. Thanks to SpringOne 2GX for organizing it so perfectly and making it biggest Successful event.