Deputy Manager - Inside SalesApply
4-6 YearsNOIDABachelors Degree
- The Inside Sales Manager is primarily responsible for developing relationships with new customers.
- Generating qualified leads for various services of TO THE NEW with a target for India Geography.
- Use Outbound Lead Generation tools such as Calls and Email Marketing to hunt for new business.
- Demonstrate an understanding of customer's critical business issues and propose TO THE NEW solutions that help clients meet their business objectives.
- Formulate Account & Sales strategies in collaboration with the Presales Team & Service line Heads.
- Contact all new leads in the CRM system within 24 hours and dispose them for reporting purposes.
- Achieve Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly target commitments as agreed with the Sales Leadership.Drive awareness for TTN Services into the account base by promoting attendance to live and online seminars.
- Any such duties as may be required consistent with the jobholder's knowledge, skills and abilities
- Experience in in IT or product sales
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Should have good understanding of products & services
- Experience in dealing with overseas clients
- Willing to work in rotational shifts.