We are looking for a seasoned Sales Leader with extensive experience working with clients in the Financial Services industry. The ideal candidate would have worked in an IT Services Organization and have a background in selling any or all of the following Digital Technology offerings –
- Product Design & Technical Architecture Consulting
- Custom Web/Mobile Applications
- CMS Implementation
- DevOps Automation
- Cloud Migration
- 24/7 Managed Services
- Data Engineering
- Independent Testing Services
The Sales Lead will spearhead Sales and Business Development efforts in the US Financial Services market, manage Client Relationships, and deliver on revenue targets.
- Grow business relationships by fostering empathy and connection with the clients
- Grow account revenue by offering TTN services and solutions to solve client problems
- Develop long and short-term sales strategies/plans.
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategies.
- Own and deliver on agreed Revenue targets.
- Conceive, develop and define client engagement strategy/plan.
- Work closely with the Inside Sales, Pre-sales, Marketing teams, and Business Head/s to produce proposals and present them to prospects/clients
- Organize and report sales activities
- Envision new revenue streams through solutions/IP relevant to the Market/Industry.
- Accurately forecast revenue numbers, continuously improve the pitch and positioning based on market feedback.
- 5 - 7 years of experience as a Sales Lead, preferably in an IT Services Organization.
- Extensive experience in selling to Clients in the Financial Services industry.
- Familiarity with key financial industry vendor products used in Capital Markets, Asset/Wealth Management, and Payment Processing domains.
- Up-to-date on the latest technology trends in the Financial Services industry.
- Firm grasp of financial concepts and business functions - research, portfolio management, risk management, reference data, trading, accounting, reconciliation, reporting, etc.
- Ability to build strong relationships with Decision Makers and influencers.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work in a fast pace/high growth work environment.
- Prior experience working with offshore teams is highly desirable.
- Experience handling RFP processes is a plus.