Senior Visual DesignerApply
3-6 YearsNOIDABachelors Degree/Diploma in Graphics Design
- Creates innovative visual design, layouts, iconography and interactive solutions to ensure that all projects are consistent with the corporate brand and identity.
- Provide detailed design and layout specifications for responsive UI design
- Understand and design complex functional specifications
- Responsible for production design and asset management for each project assigned
- Work closely with software developers, interaction designers, usability specialists, and product managers
- Deliver all design solutions on time, with a high focus on detail
- Minimum 3-6 years of working experience in UX-related visual/graphic design
- Design portfolio required (provide PDF or URL of sample design work)
- High level of proficiency with leading UX Design industry software packages, including the core Adobe Creative Suite products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrates strong commitment to high quality personal work ethic, while adhering to departmental and corporate standards,
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and organization skills, meeting all project deadlines
- Works well independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment, adjusting priorities quickly in response to changing corporate/departmental goals.
- Strong sense of branding, usability and is adaptable with visual design styles.
Good to Have:
- Can demonstrate good responsive design knowledge
- Understand capabilities of latest web technologies like HTML5, CSS3, JS/JQuery etc
- Understand user experience design, and concepts of user center design
- Good understanding of latest trends in mobile design, design patterns, and web design
- Good inter-personal skills with strong communication skills