UX - LeadApply
5-10 YearsNOIDABachelors Degree / Post Graduate
- Work with creative and technical project teams to define and document requirements (business, stakeholder, user, and content) and success metrics (quantitative and qualitative), overall usability vision on projects, and recommend strategically sound solutions to meet clients business needs taking into account end user perspective.
- Conduct UX-related research, including stakeholder and user interviews.
- Provide consultation to visual designers and developers to ensure defined UX-planning is executed and UX design implemented.
- Provide consultation to project teams on interaction approach, usability, information taxonomy, and navigation.
- Propose, design, and participate in user research, usability testing, validation, and A/B testing.
- Evangelize User experience design and Design thinking within and outside the organization
- A well rounded candidate with about 5-10 years of work experience possessing a healthy mix of UX design solutions architecture capabilities and delivery.
- Degree in User Experience Design, a related field or equivalent experience would be preferred
- Keen understanding of basic usability principles and existing application frameworks.
- Experience working with external clients.
- Experience working collaboratively on multidisciplinary teams.
- Expert understanding of latest trends in mobile design, web design, responsive design.
- Proficient in prototyping tools: Adobe XD, Invision, Axure, Just In Mind, Moqups.
- Strong knowledge in Card Sorting methods, Tree Testing methods and other Information Architecture Tools.
- Good knowledge in design tools: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch.