Regional Content WriterApply
0-2 YearsNOIDAGraduation/Post Graduation
- Create meta (Title, Descriptions and tags) in the Kannada/Telugu/Tamil/Gujarati/Marathi language for Tv shows, movies and short highlight tv clips that is optimized for the Web and target online video platform.
- Include and optimize all content for SEO to boost views from the end-users.
- Creating compelling titles and descriptions that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Complete work assignments in a timely and accurate manner.
- Able to apply client-specific protocols as needed and adhere to all special instructions
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the current content’s pattern.
- Should be able to understand Kannada/Telugu/Tamil/Gujarati/Marathi spoken in the movies & Tv shows.
- Fluency in writing in either one of the languages with no grammar, spelling and punctuation errors. For the other language, language-specific voice typing will be utilised.
- A flair for writing with an understanding of what works on the internet.
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and user-friendly.
- Familiarity with using search engines to research people, places, and unfamiliar terms
- The project may require 6 days of work (as per business requirement)
- Ability to Meet Deadlines
Good to have:
- An understanding of keywords and meta tags.
- Familiarity with video SEO and can make recommendations for improving views and engagement based on the analysis.
- Knowledge about YouTube channel management and YouTube SEO.