TO THE NEW (TTN) is a new-age Digital Technology Services Company providing digital transformation and product engineering services to ISVs, Consumer Internet, and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. We design and build digital platforms and products with Cloud and Data at the focal point.
TTN is amongst the fastest-growing technology services companies globally with a CAGR of more than 50% since 2016. Established in 2008, our passionate team of 1400+ Newers is spread across delivery centers in New Delhi, Dubai, and NYC. TO THE NEW has been a consistent winner of the Great Place to Work awards in 2015, 2017, 2018 and 2019 and figures in the top 100 companies in India to work for.
- Preparation and Finalization P&L A/c, Balance Sheet & Cash flow on Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly basis.
- Working with a cross-functional team in preparing the annual budgets including goal setting, investment plans, key initiatives, etc
- Consolidation/Review of the projected P&L/Budget at company level.
- Ensure that all finances are properly administered and monitored, including credit control.
- Invoice Preparation & Verification of Rates.
- Implement and maintain reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements
- Perform continuous assessment of the close process and process re-engineering to reduce the timing to close the financial period
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Management of the weekly and monthly reporting processes and systems ensuring that accurate management accounts and other management reports are produced on a timely basis
- Working with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance by business unit and on a consolidated basis;
- Develop and manage external financial relationships (Eg. Banks, Insurers, Auditors) and constantly look for ways to strengthen overall financial performance.
- Strong technical skills and a good balance between technical ability and commercial acumen
- A Qualified CA/CPA with 4-6 years of Experience
- Experienced in building strong relationships with strategic partners
- An entrepreneurial, result focused and proactive attitude
- Should have ownership for the tasks and the attitude to drive work items to closure with success
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Results oriented and self-motivated
- In depth understanding of financial accounting and reporting requirements and processes