Manager - Finance6-10 yearsNoidaGraduation/Post Graduation
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting the company's cash flow situation. Managing company's cash inflow and outflow in various currencies for forex management
- Seamless fund management with focused deployment strategies
- Creating and managing credit lines for business continuity and expansion
- Own Accounts Receivable and invoice tracking. Identify areas of improving the accounts receivable tracking and reporting
- Strengthen and grow relationships with clients by devising efficient ways of communicating the dues, discrepancies in the invoices
- Management of the weekly and monthly reporting processes and systems ensuring that accurate management accounts and other management reports are produced on a timely basis
- Ensure that all finances are properly administered and monitored, including credit control. Invoice Preparation & Verification of Rates.
- Perform continuous assessment of the close process and process re-engineering to reduce the timing to close the revenue.
- Prepare monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Nurture relationships with internal & external stakeholders (e.g. banks, insurers etc ) and constantly look for ways to strengthen overall financial performance.
- Manage, mentor and provide guidance to the team
- Strong functional skills and a good balance between domain knowledge, commercial acumen and team management skills
- A Qualified CA/ ICWA/CFA/MBA (Finance) with 5-10 years of experience
- Experienced in building strong relationships with strategic partners
- An entrepreneurial, result-focused and proactive attitude
- Should have ownership for the tasks and the attitude to drive work items to closure with success
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Results-oriented and self-motivated
- In-depth understanding of financial accounting and reporting requirements and processes