Quality Engineering Lead8-10 yearsNoidaGraduation/Post Graduation
We are looking for passionate Lead Engineer for our Quality Engineering practice. This involves both automation using tools like (but not limited to) Selenium, Protractor, Appium etc and Manual testing using Agile methodology. The candidate must be comfortable in coding with Java.
- To act as an inspiring Engineering lead in Quality Engineering Practice for the testing team by having a thorough understanding of both technologies and processes.
- Build & implement technical solutions to the QE challenges faced during SDLC phases
- Challenging Status-Quo and actively thinking about bringing more efficiencies to the processes and delivery approach.
- Bringing fresh and innovative approaches to software test management and delivery, up-skill people, effectively engage with stakeholders and drive continuous improvement.
- Responsible for end to end test delivery which include but not limited to Test Strategy, Planning, Estimation, Execution & Reporting for one or more projects.
- Act as a Quality GateKeeper and helping/suggesting Dev counterparts on implementing best processes/tools.
- Driving consistency and best practices by leveraging collective intelligence through cross functional knowledge sharing across the teams.
- Provide additional support on proposals, pre-sales and POCs to Quality Engineering Practice
- B.Tech/ MCA with at least 8 years of overall experience in testing
- Extensive experience in defining test strategy, test plans, work estimation for projects, well versed with end to end testing methodologies
- Insightful experience with all phases of software development life cycle particularly with agile development model and risk based testing.
- Stronghold in implementing automated testing solutions and developing light-weight, scalable, and highly modularized automation frameworks using tools like Selenium, Protractor, Appium etc
- Should have worked as a Team Lead or Team Manager for at least 2 years
- Excellent communication, client interaction & Stakeholder Management skills
- Excellent problem solving, out of the box thinking, and analytical skills