Senior Manager - Digital MarketingApply
8-12 YearsNOIDAPost Graduation
- You will lead a team of content marketers and will be responsible to mentor, manage and train it
- Collaborate with various functions to deliver a content marketing strategy
- Conceive, create, distribute and promote various marketing resources after understanding the customer buying cycle, various customer segments and pain areas of sales team
- This role is a combination of people management as well as hands-on delivery
- Repurposing and creating marketing assets which are shareable and downloadable
- Content writing - Produce downloadable and shareable content (focussed on Technology) in terms of whitepapers, ebooks, articles etc.
- Accountable for social media marketing and using social channels to generate leads
- Responsible for leading the client engagements and manage client expectations
- Coordinate with the internal delivery team for client deliverables in the form of written/designed content pieces
- Responsible for managing client relationships, developing engagement plans, and delivering results as per the plan
- MBA (Marketing/Strategy) with 8-12 years of experience.
- Self-motivated with a passion for digital and content marketing
- Multitasker with an ability to get the job done with minimal supervision
- Managerial skills, attention to detail, multitasking, proficient writing and editing, analytical bent of mind and fair amount of technical skills in terms of marketing automation and blogging software
- Comfortable with a rapidly changing environment.
- Sound understanding of content marketing principles and ability to create marketing resources with an objective to aid sales funnel
- Flair for writing premium marketing resources including white papers, collaterals, newsletters, presentations, blogs, website content
- Excellent written and verbal communications, proficiency in English language is a must
- Prior experience in writing blogs and articles
- Knowledge and prior experience of marketing automation software preferably HubSpot (not a must)
- Understanding of key metrics to measure the success of digital marketing initiatives.
- Prior experience in a B2B company (preferably IT industry) in Marketing is a must