Senior UX Designer4-6 yearsNoidaGraduation/Post Graduation
- Create user-centric designs by considering customer feedback, and usability findings
- Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing use cases, high-level requirements
- Conduct usability audit, expert reviews, heuristic evaluations and put together detailed, structured analysis of issues and potential solutions.
- Design the experience and interaction flow of web & mobile applications
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups and prototypes
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Develop task flows, wireframes, and mockups to effectively conceptualise and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behavior
- 4+ years of UX, IA or/and UI design experience in reputed organisations
- Formal education or training in interaction design from reputed institutes like NIDs, IITs, SID etc.
- Hands-on experience in all aspects of UX design, including user research, card-sorting, user journey maps, contextual inquiry, usability testing and interaction design
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centric design solutions
- Passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you
- Experience working with Agile/Lean UX methodologies