Technical Content MarketerApply
4-6 YearsNOIDABachelors Degree
- You would be responsible to create, assimilate, and convey technical information in a persuasive, non-technical, concise, and effective manner customized to the end-user requirements.
- You will gather information from many sources and author it into a document with an aim to simplify complex concepts or processes to maximize reader comprehension using a creative and persuasive writing style.
- Work alongside other content marketers and collaborate with designers, technical teams, and practice teams to get the desired results
- Create a content calendar considering customer requirements
- Convert a given piece of single content in different content formats for Infographics, videos, PPTs, Pdfs, etc.
- You will be responsible for audience analysis, understanding the purpose and context of the requirement, design the document.
- You will be responsible to set the tone of technical communication through the use of spacing, images, typefaces, etc.
- At least 4 years experience in writing technical blogs for B2B tech services/products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficiency in the English language is a must
- Basic understanding of social media marketing, SEO, and Google Analytics
- Ability to write and edit in a variety of style and format for a different audience
- Meet deadlines and ensure quick turnarounds in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated with a passion for content, proactive and multitasker with an ability to get the job done with minimal supervision
Good to Have:
- Experience in syndicating/promoting content on various content syndication sites and social media platforms and get maximum social shares, comments, hits, and reader's attention
- Experienced in collecting data from the internet, newspapers, magazines, and other media sources and writing infographics content and infomercials out of the researched data