Technical Lead - JavaApply
- Developing intelligent and scalable engineering solutions from scratch.
- Partnering with the customers to share product vision and goals.
- Working on high/low level product designs & roadmaps along with a team of ace developers.
- (S)he will be responsible for service side component designing, detailed technical designing, development, testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Building products and applications using razor-edge technologies on Open source Java tech stack, HTML5, Backbone.js, Hadoop, Cassandra, MongoDB etc.
- (S)he will also review and understand business requirements ensuring that development tasks are completed within the timeline provided and that issues are fully tested with minimal defects.
- At least 6 years of hands-on web development experience in Core Java and J2EE following Agile practices.
- Should have experience of managing a team of at least 3 people
- Experience on OOAD frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, REST.
- Experience in TDD, Continuous Integration and build tools ( Maven, Jenkins, Gradle).
- Shoud have good knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Understanding of latest technologies and tools in the Java/JEE space and using them.
- Good experience with databases like MySQL or Oracle or any NoSql.
- Understanding the business domain deeply and working closely with business stakeholders.