TO THE NEW organizing Techfluence: One of the best digital technology conferences of Delhi/NCR
New Delhi, 26 March, 2019: TO THE NEW, a premium digital technology company is all set to host its flagship annual technology conference, ‘TechFluence’. The conference will be held on 30th March 2019 at Crowne Plaza, New Delhi.
Techfluence is a conference that showcases sessions on latest disruptive and game changing technologies. The conference caters to the developer community where they stand to gain insights listening to some of the most eminent speakers in the technology landscape. It focuses on a series of thought igniting sessions across 3 parallel tracks on JVM, DevOps & Cloud, and Emerging Technologies such as Big Data & Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Security, Microservices driven architectures, and Blockchain.
The conference holds an impressive list of dignitaries as speakers like:
- Jaspreet Bindra, an acclaimed TedX speaker who is going to speak on “Digital Transformation: What is the CEO Thinking”,
- Rashi Gupta, Founder and CEO at Rezo.ai, a data science professional with expertise in developing IP led products and she would be speaking on “Transforming the customer care using predictive and real time analytics”.
- Mala Gupta, Oracle Certified Java Champion, Founder eJavaGuru.com, would presenting on “Uncovering Project Amber”.
- Ankit Gupta, Training & Development Head at Enciphers would speaking on “Cloud security and best practices in AWS”
- Jai Prakash Sharma, EVP- technology operations, Info Edge India Ltd. amongst others.
- Vivek Kumar Sharma, head of the Analytics Engineering at Symphony Talent and an expert in managing large data and search clusters would be talking about “Power your analytics platform using ElasticSearch”.
Techfluence also sets the stage of learning for Tech zealots where they can participate in tech talks with these leaders on various technologies such as Blockchain, Kubernetes, AWS, Docker, Java, Spring, NodeJS, React, Data Analytics, Mobility, and IoT.
Commenting on the same, Deepak Mittal, CEO, TO THE NEW said, “TO THE NEW is highly technology driven company and we believe in building strong thought leadership and giving back to the tech community. Techfluence is a step forward in that direction.
We have been organizing Techfluence since last 5 years and last year edition of TechFluence had witnessed huge engagement by more than 250+ techies. This year too, we bring an imminent line of top industry speakers and entrepreneurs who have made their mark in the industry.”
About TO THE NEW
TO THE NEW is a premium digital technology company that provides end-to-end product engineering services. TO THE NEW leverages the power of experience design, cutting-edge engineering and cloud to build disruptive web and mobile products and enable digital transformation for businesses.
TO THE NEW practices Agile methodologies to develop innovative products with a faster time to market. With a team of 1000+ passionate technologists, TO THE NEW constantly challenges the status quo to empower Fortune 500 companies as well as startups across the globe.