IT teams have always been treating monitoring as a segmented part instead of interpreting it as a whole. These segments are centralized logging, infrastructure monitoring, application monitoring, alerting on the basis of thresholds. Monitoring these segments together allows a comprehensive visualization, unlocking useful insights which are otherwise hidden in scattered data.
HAWK is a powerful end to end application stack monitoring and log analysis solution that centralizes all application infrastructure components at one place. It captures all data from various sources such as logs, database, servers, devices etc. allowing various customizations from both technical and business perspectives with a possibility to drill-down to nth level.
- Application monitoring from a single console
- Real time customized business & technical dashboards
- Health & performance monitoring of all infrastructure components
- In-built alerting functionality
- Long term archival of monitoring data
- OS-support from legacy systems to modern systems
- Built on the top of many popular open source tools