The MF Industry AUM has grown from ₹7.01 trillion as on 31st March, 2013 to ₹23.26 trillion as on 30th April 2018, more than threefold increase in a span of 5 years. Digital leaders hold a 140% advantage over digital laggards. However, the industry is still under leveraged with dated digital assets, redundant assets and inefficient technology stacks.
- Dated user experience of consumer & distributor facing assets
- Stale data being accessed by users on investor and distributors
- Heavy reliance on backend RTAs for data
- No capability for data modeling limiting the use of analytics
- Scalability issues when onboarding and transacting via the digital assets
- Cumbersome manual steps and non-frequent innovations