- Setting up monitoring, troubleshooting infrastructure components hosted in various cloud environments such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud & on-premise data centres
- Provide second level contact to customers and respond on reported issues within the agreed SLA’s and act as a shift lead for team handling first level of support
- Work closely with the devops team or the development team in identifying and rectifying issues in a timely manner in various environments
- Automation of various processes using configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef etc. or scripting using Python, Perl, Bash etc.
- Augment the DevOps team to perform break/fix tasks on customer’s cloud infrastructure after due diligence and discussion with the requisite stakeholders
- Become the primary point of contact for customers and participate in regular cadence calls for business improvement
- Own knowledge sharing sessions to improve the underlying knowledge base of the team, helping them expand their breadth of expertise
- Identify performance bottlenecks and optimize performance using solutions like database indexes, Vanish, Memcache, Redis, CDN integration etc.
- Ownership of client onboarding journey, helping them understand the various processes involved and setup of the various systems involved
- Setup, deploy and manage application on different cloud platforms as per customer need
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Innovate and actively look for improvements in overall infrastructure, performing critical PoC’s for improving customer experience & improved stability of the cloud infrastructure
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving system issues;
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals
- Implementing centralized log managed on multiple applications using either of Logentries, Loggly or ELK
● B.E/B.Tech/MCA, with at least 4 years’ experience in managing an infrastructure
● Experience working in 24x7 Support Environments on help desk tickets
● Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
● Experience in managing infrastructure for public facing PHP or Java web-applications
● Strong experience with Web server like nGinx, Apache
● Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages like Bash, Python, Perl etc.
● 2+ yrs in AWS Administration experience
● Experience on Docker, Kubernetes etc.
● Experience on monitoring tools like Nagios, NewRelic etc
● Experience working on ticketing tools like JIRA, Freshdesk, ServiceNow etc
● Experience in creating process documents for help desk support
● Effective written and verbal communication skills.
● Willing to work in 24*7 rotational shift job
Good to have:
Experience with configuration tools like Chef, Puppet or Ansible.
● Experience over Automate deployments using Capistrano, Jenkins, CodeDeploy, Docker etc.
● Administration experience on Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure
● Certifications in RHEL, AWS or Microsoft Azure