Senior Front End DeveloperApply
- Create high performance, secure, responsive, clean and simple front-end builts in collaboration and discussion with backend developers, designers and product owners
- Identify and establish best practices and frameworks keeping in mind parameters of performance, responsiveness, security, maintainability, extensibility, and reuse
- Translate designs and style guides into interactive user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility, performance and robustness
- Deliver high quality code that is maintainable and readable.
- Understanding of various browser engines
- Experience of full software development life cycle, and good understanding of version control systems like Git.
- Experience with an agile development methodology, preferably Scrum
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and communication skills.