Idanim is a meditation app conceived and created by TO THE NEW. Somewhere in 2019, we felt the need to take care of the mental and overall well being of Newers besides our existing programs. We explored a lot of options that were available in the market but none of them worked. So, by the end of 2021, when we had experienced the pandemic too, it became clear to us that we needed to take matters into our own hands. Thus, the idea of Idanim came into existence. Combined with the decade-long experience of our founding members with meditation, the Idanim app was tailored to offer meditation to professionals.
The vision was to spread awareness about being aware and help them have healthier lives.
Unlimited access to 1000+ guided meditations across 40+ categories
Daily LIVE meditation sessions with global mindful experts
Personalised recommendations on your current feelings and mood
Self-practice with soothing ambient sounds and interval bells
Intuitive dashboards to track your mindfulness journey
Clarify your doubts and questions from teachers
Unusual combination of deep meditators and corporate professionals
of 200+ years, Idanim teachers include:
- Trainer at Google turned meditator and a best-selling author
- Engineer in Silicon Valley turned monk and spiritual teacher
- Scientist holding multiple patents and a Buddhist teacher spiritual teacher, mantra singer, and song writer
- Corporate counselor on the board of Meditation Association of Australia
- Ordained monk turned Mindfulness Coach at INSEAD School of Business