AWS Re: Invent’13, November 12-15, 2013 – Las Vegas is going to be the cloud event of the year. With a total of 202 sessions across 13 tracks in 4 days; 361 speakers, 174 from AWS team and 186 from customer base which is 34% more than total sessions in 2012.
With session list announced a month ago and exclusive session builder already available to schedule your priorities, it’s still really hard for someone to decide which one to attend and which to miss.
With less than a week to go, we decided to give you a list of top 10 sessions that you should definitely attend if you are at AWS Re:Invent’13. All the sessions are exclusively hand-picked by our AWS practitioners. With years of experience already listed in their portfolios, it wasn’t a surprise why they are so eager to attend those sessions.
1. SPOT205 Why Scale Matters and How the Cloud Really is Different
2. ARC202 High Availability Application Architectures in Amazon VPC.
3. ARC307 Continuous Integration and Deployment Best Practices on AWS.
4. CPN204 Architecting for Availability with Elastic Load Balancing.
5. ARC210 – DevOps Nirvana: Seven Steps to a Peaceful Life on AWS
6. ARC306 – Lumberjacking on AWS: Cutting Through Logs to Find What Matters
7. DMG303 – AWS CloudFormation under the Hood
8. ARC206 – Scaling on AWS for the First 10 Million Users
9. SVC101 – 7 Use Cases in 7 Minutes Each : The Power of Workflows and Automation
10. STG402 – Advanced EBS Snapshot Management
The session list is an amalgamation of Introductory, Intermediate, Experienced and Advanced level session.
I hope the list will help you pick the session that you should definitely attend.
See you in Vegas. Meet us at booth #206 or schedule a meeting.