Recently i presented in “IndicThreads 2012” conference on the topic “HTML 5 Offline Applications”.
You can view the slides at Slideshare at: http://www.slideshare.net/kushallikhi/indic-threads-delhisessionhtml5-offline-applications
Topics which are discussed in this presentation are:
- Desktop Vs Web(HTML 4)
- Desktop Vs HTML4 Vs HTML5
- Why Offline Apps
- Why Local Storage of Data
- Type Of Caches
- The Manifest File (Resources Cache)
- Invalidating The Manifest
- DOM Events for Offline cache
- Local Storage vs Session Storage vs WebSQL vs Indexed Storage vs File System
Hope it is useful.