After 4 successful editions of Grails Conferences, TO THE NEW is back with something big this time and it covers a broad spectrum of technologies. Introducing our flagship annual technology conference TechFluence. The conference sets the stage for learnings on technologies such as Blockchain, AWS, Docker, Java, Spring, NodeJS, React, Data Analytics, Mobility, and IoT.
Only one day is left and we are all geared up and excited for the event. Since its a technology agnostic event, there is a pool of sessions divided among three parallel tracks for folks from different technical background and expertise.
A great start sets the tone for rest of the event, and we’ve followed suit with our Keynote that would provoke thought and kickstart everything into fifth gear. An industry veteran in Telecom, Payments & BPM and Blockchain expert, Rajesh Dhuddu will be delivering the keynote session on topic: The next Indian unicorn in blockchain reality or hype.
Itinerary for the day:
We’ll kick off the day with a keynote from Rajesh Dhuddu, Senior Vice President, Quatrro Processing Services, following which the session will split into three tracks as follows:
1. JVM and Backend: This track includes some of the very interesting topics in the field of JAVA and Spring like
- Enterprise Messaging Patterns which will be covered by Bhuvan Gupta, Co-Founder, OfBusiness;
- Mixed media for web and mobile developers by Hadar Bejerano, Solutions Engineering Technical Lead, Cloudinary
- Java 8,9,10 – What the future holds: Mala Gupta, Founder, eJavaGuru.com
2. Cloud and DevOps: Cloud is one of the most talked about area of IT industry. Lately, any tech conference is incomplete without it. Some of the enthralling sessions from this track are:
- Migrating from Monolith to Micro-services at scale by Sanjay Suri, CTO, Nykaa.
- Build Voice-Enabled Experiences with Alexa by Sohan Maheshwar, Developer Evangelist, Amazon.
- AI and ML on AWS by Abhishek Mahanty, Solutions Architect, AWS
3. Emerging: This track is an amalgamation of various upcoming trends in the technology industry with topics like Blockchain, PWA, React VR and what not. To name a few sessions:
- Blockchain Litmus Test by Samrat Kishor, Manager, Accenture.
- Real-Time Compiling, executing & evaluating code scale on Mettl by Guneet Sahai, Head of Technology, Mettl
- Progressive Web Apps by Kushal Likhi, Founder, Codalien Technologies
We hope all the tracks and sessions will fill your brain up to the brim, but that’s not all, we have good food and some surprise goodies for attendees. 🙂
Crowne Plaza, Mayur Vihar Phase 1, New Delhi, 9 AM Onwards.
Looking forward to seeing you all there. Still, haven’t book your ticket? Visit https://techfluence.in and register at earliest. And for live updates of the event, make sure to follow our twitter handle: @Techfluence_In.