2D Animator2-4 yearsNoidaGraduation/Post Graduation
- Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, tablets and the web.
- Work with illustrators, designers and instructional designers to understand the project scope and objectives.
- Assist in the creation of animation storyboards.
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work.
Skills And Qualities:
As well as being extremely driven and having a desire to develop your skill set and grow with this successful company, the ideal Motion Graphics Designer will have the following:
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style
• Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design
• Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution
• Manage time effectively, ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
• Professional demeanour with high degree of comfort speaking with internal clients
• Adobe after effects