#Digital Engineering, #OTT, #UX , #AWS, #Cloud, #DevOps
Multi screen solutions help to boost your cross-channel digital experience. Take Pay TV experience to mobile devices across IOS, Android and Windows with a wide range of advanced features-
Multi screen solutions help to boost your cross-channel digital experience. Take Pay TV experience to tablets across IOS, Android and Windows with a wide range of advanced features-
Web still remains a major platform for online video, and we make it more engaging with our immersive multi screen solutions and video experiences-
Supports all features from VideoReady Play.
- Gather web analytics with Google analytics pre-integration.
- Targeted e-mailers for marketing and content promotion campaigns using VideoReady's Marketing engine.
- Responsive website with device management.
- Continuously evolving UI skins and templates for flexible customization.
Connected devices show 103% growth from global video viewing, and we support all major Connected TV platforms-
- Supports all features from VideoReady Play.
- Support for Apple TV, Android TV and Roku TV.
- UX engine to manage rapid changes to showcase content across different devices.
- Sleek, attractive UI with available content always visible in the background
- Customizable to your service with multiple UI templates
Names who trust us
TO THE NEW has a team which is highly focused on technical acumen internally and this is really impressive. TO THE NEW is also offering flexibility in the partnership and adding greater value than just technical excellence. It has been a great journey and we really appreciate all the efforts.
Joon KimDirector of Cloud Platform Development, Westcon