Senior Software Engineer - Android4-6 yearsNoidaGraduation/Post Graduation
As part of our Mobile practice, you would be involved in building business critical consumer facing and enterprise mobile applications across the Android platform.
- Write scalable and maintainable code solutions for complex engineering challenges
- Work with cross-functional team including designers, information architects, back end developers to create optimum integration solutions
- Understand and follow standards, guidelines, and best practices adopted in the project.
- Appreciate & Develop high quality Front End/UI patterns for mobile devices.
- Keep abreast of technology trends and advances in web/mobile technologies
- 4 - 6 yrs of experience with strong OO design and programming skills in Java
- Understanding of architectural principles like MVP, MVVM
- Excellent working knowledge of Android Studio
- Strong understanding of mobile UI guidelines and best practices
- Experience in developing and distributing applications via enterprise channels or public app stores
- Working experience with popular third-party libraries for networking, image handling etc.
Good to have:
- Experience in developing apps using Kotlin
- Experience integrating analytics and tracking solutions E.g., Firebase Analytics is a plus
- Experience with React Native, Flutter or any other cross platform framework or mobile technology will be a big plus