Technical Lead - RokuTV6-8 yearsNoidaGraduation/Post Graduation
We have been conceptualizing, designing, developing, testing, and deploying Smart TV applications for companies like TataSky, VuClip, Zee News, Alt Balaji, SonyLiv with over 350 smartTV application already built and deployed for almost all SmartTV platforms like Android, AmazonFire, LG, Samsung, Roku, Panasonic etc. We have been developing native applications as well as a few implementations with our cross-platform framework and also covering out of the box domains like TV commerce, IOT in the Smart TV ecosystem.
- As a Roku developer, the person will be developing the Roku Application using Roku SDK, Bright script
- Responsible for publishing the apps to the Roku channel store.
- Performing Integration with Analytics using third party services, APM tools
- Participate in code reviews in accordance with program specifications and coding standards, practices and conventions, new designs, changes, and enhancements.
- Collaborate with project managers, user experience leads, QA leads and technical leads to analyze customer needs and business requirements
- Collaborate with other team members, participating in Scrum meetings, design discussions and team code reviews
- Should have deep expertise and knowledge of doing Web Service integration with Roku Apps using REST/JSON/XML formats.
- Good to have knowledge of Media Domains like VOD, Live/Linear, OTTV related Applications Good written, communication knowledge, an active team players