Technical Lead - Quality Engineering OTT8-12 yearsNoidaGraduation/Post Graduation
- To act as an inspiring Engineering Lead within OTT Solutions and team and within Quality Engineering Practice with thorough understanding of relevant technologies and processes.
- Help define and execute comprehensive Quality Engineering approach and plans for OTT video streaming applications and services
- Build & implement technical solutions to the QE challenges faced during SDLC phases
- Challenging Status-Quo and actively thinking about bringing more efficiencies to the processes and delivery approach.
- Bringing fresh and innovative approaches to software test management and delivery, up-skill people, effectively engage with stakeholders and drive continuous improvement.
- Responsible for end to end test delivery which include but not limited to Test Strategy, Planning, Estimation, Execution & Reporting for one or more projects.
- Implement automated testing solutions and developing light-weight, scalable, and highly modularized automation frameworks using tools like Selenium/Webdriver, Roku WebDriver and Appium etc.
- Act as a Quality GateKeeper and help/suggest Dev counterparts on implementing best processes/tools.
- Driving consistency and best practices by leveraging collective intelligence through cross functional knowledge sharing across the teams.
- Provide additional support on proposals, pre-sales and POCs to Quality Engineering Practice
- B.Tech/ MCA with at least 8 years of overall experience in testing
- Extensive experience in defining test strategy, test plans, work estimation for OTT development projects, well versed with end to end testing methodologies
- Insightful experience with all phases of software development life cycle particularly for OTT development with agile development model and risk based testing.
- Testing experience on Roku, Amazon Fire Tv Stick, Android, iOS, tvOS, MAC, Windows.
- Stronghold in implementing automated testing solutions and developing light-weight, scalable, and highly modularized automation frameworks using tools like Selenium/Webdriver, Roku WebDriver and Appium etc.
- Working experience on various players & online video technologies DASH, HLS, CDNs, and end-to-end video distribution and delivery architectures, CMS tool, Encoding & Transcoding process & different types of Audio & Video Codec.
- Experience with automated end-to-end testing using open source test tools like Selenium/Webdriver, Roku WebDriver and Appium
- Experience in using network tools like Charles Proxy, Wireshark, or some equivalent tool
- Understanding of REST and demonstrated experience with web services APIs
- Experience in Functional, Integration, Smoke, Sanity, Regression, Performance, Compatibility, API, and Ad-hoc Testing.
- Should have worked as a Team Lead or Team Manager for at least 2 years
- Excellent communication, client interaction & Stakeholder Management skills
- Excellent problem solving, out of the box thinking, and analytical skills