Associate Project Manager6-10 yearsNoidaGraduation/Post Graduation
- Create project plans and define project milestones to be executed by project teams, while ensuring the optimal use of resources to meet the client objectives
- Drive and interface with project stakeholders (including business) from Requirement analysis, Designs, Development to Deployment fulfilling all required Compliance, Validation requirements
- Play a role of a Scrum Master and ensure that user stories are delivered by the development team within estimated time and budget
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Understand and articulate the business and technical implications of decisions that are being made by the project teams, whilst managing senior stakeholder relationships to ensure successful project delivery.
- Effectively communicate and manage client’s expectations throughout the development life cycle
- Manage a cross functional team of designers, developers and quality engineers and be able to guide them and resolve their issues
- Monitor the project status and present relevant project reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- B.Tech/MCA/MBA with 6-10 years of Associate Project Management/ Project Management experience
- 2-4 years experience as a lead/manager role with complete delivery responsibility of the project(s)
- Should have led a team of 15+ developers engaged in web/mobile application development projects
- Should be well versed with technology landscape including custom web and mobile application development cloud, mobility, UX led engineering
- Should have excellent team management experience and be able to mentor, guide them to ensure effective execution
- Excellent understanding of controlling and managing budgets, resource management and forecasting