Executive - Compliance2-4 yearsNoidaGraduation/Post Graduation
In MSS (Media Services and Solutions), we offer a wide cluster of media services to empower you to get your content localized, ingested, prepared, QC'd and delivered anytime, anywhere. We handle asset origination for closed caption, subtitles, artwork, and metadata, translations and transcreation. Our localization team is well equipped to take care of your localization requirements for all kinds of video platforms, genre, content and languages for dubbing and voice over requirements. Our platform enabled, high-quality localization and access services are targeted for maximized audience outreach. We cover Audio Description, Dubbing & Voiceovers, Translation & Transcreation, Subtitling & Closed Captioning to its every detail.
We are a people-centric company with a lot of emphasis on knowledge sharing, learning, training and development. To know more about our work-culture, please take a look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClaLyGhpTMshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClaLyGhpTMs
- Identifying compliance issues as per given guidelines and policy buckets.
- Watch and review shows and movies abiding by both industry standards and government regulations, and flag any concern that violates the compliance policy within the territory.
- Write small snippets on the character brief and content description.
- Keen attention to detail, the ability to point out incorrect deception of reviewed territory.
- Rate the shows and movies based on the guidelines set for the appropriate age bracket.
- To have a good idea of the existing rules and regulations for maintaining compliance for mentioned country/territory.
- To assess risks and analytically interpret them basis knowledge about regulation concepts, compliance guidelines and its part in the specific. Take decisions with best judgement for any potential issue.
Good to have:
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience in video compliance for OTT platforms
- Work collaboratively with the project manager and team to maximize productivity
- Able to thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work environment
- Be organized, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Be an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Should have experience of handling volume projects and project tracking expertise.
- Rational, critical/analytical and clear thinking.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with competing priorities
- Ability to work independently and in group settings