Subtitle Editor - Indian Regional Languages2-4 yearsNoidaGraduation/Post Graduation
- We’re looking for a creative regional writer who is an enthusiastic and self-motivated language expert, and also has a fair understanding of the YouTube ecosystem. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Creating catchy content for one of our prime customers and publishing/monitoring that content on their social media platforms.
- Transcribe, translate and proofread all types of media in to Indian Regional languages
- Translating from English into Indian Regional languages or IRL to English.
- Translate and localise video content with colloquial language and aptly adapt the references and content as per regional acceptance.
- Conforming existing scripts/subtitle files to particular specifications of various clients.
- Complete work assignments in a timely and accurate manner.
- Able to apply client-specific protocols as needed and adhere to all special instructions.
- Be proactive and communicate problems/developments effectively to the Manager, peers, and/or internal staff as needed.
- Proofread or QC language files in the form of audio, video or documented scripts/subtitles.
- Excellent command of native regional language written and spoken, as well as slang and conversational expressions.
- Good translations skills and ability to read, write and proof in regional languages fluently.
- Fluency in English, both writing and comprehending.
- Exceptional creative writing skills.
- Should be able to translate regional content in English and vice-versa while maintaining the sanctity of the regional content.
- Good research skills to be able to verify names of places, people, events or any references mentioned in the video content.
- Ability to comprehend different accents of English & all dialects of native regional language.
- Quick in delivering content within the given time.
- Familiarity with the YouTube domain.
- Having worked previously on a regional YouTube channel is an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of MS-Excel and MS-Word.