Senior Eagle Star and Pace DeveloperApply
4-6 YearsNOIDABachelors Degree
- You will be responsible for the analysis, design, and implementation of business applications.
- You will be required to partner with customer stakeholders to ensure the teams are structured and resourced correctly to deliver a superior customer service
- You will be working as an individual contributor for this role, and help in building the trust of the clients.
- You will be required to produce/review technical specifications, unit test cases for the interfaces under development
- You will be actively involved in the development and implementation of standards, procedures, and best practices for data maintenance, reconciliation, and exception management.
- You will be required to create a positive work environment and instill a culture of service excellence
- Over 4-6 years of relevant professional experience, 1+ years of professional experience in implementing one or more of the EAGLE products such as Eagle STAR, Eagle PACE, and Eagle PACE Performance & Attribution
- Solid understanding and expertise in Configuring Eagle PACE DATAMART schema for reports such as Trade, Position, and Fund reports.
- Practical experience using Message Streams and Panels to process files related to trade, security, pricing, etc.
- Hands-on development experience in using EagleML data interfaces to load and extract data using objects such as Messages, Transactions, and Data Objects
- Hands-on experience in creating ActiveX reports in Eagle Advance Reports
- Practical experience in customization of Account Reference Manager (ARM) panel and Security Reference Manager (SRM) panel
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment with demanding requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related disciplines with over 2+ yrs of work experience in Software Application Development
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Good to have:
- Knowledge and interest in the financial field
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies
- Highly motivated, dynamic, hardworking, and eager to succeed
- The ability to communicate issues clearly and concisely to peers, senior management, and clients.
- To be able to perform independent work as well as teamwork, including a partnership with business stakeholders.
- Knowledge of different market data vendor systems will be a plus.