Senior Executive - Sales4-6 yearsNoidaGraduation/Post Graduation
- Identify and reach out to new business prospects/leads based on predefined criteria
- Research target accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- SaaS or technology sales in the US, AU, EMEA B2B / B2C market.
- Penetrating small and large corporations through various tools & platforms on various services (Digital Transformation / Product Engineering, Mobility, and Analytics)
- Develop a robust pipeline and monitor it using the Company’s CRM system
- Carry Meeting, Opportunity, RFX & Closure targets
- Demonstrate operational excellence in order to relentlessly and resourcefully meet objectives.
- Follow up with prospects on a regular basis
- Route BANT qualified leads & opportunities to the appropriate VP's for further discussions and closure
- Support VP - Sales in preparing for client meetings
- Prepare minutes of the meeting and report analysis
- Relevant work experience in Inside Sales in the US or EMEA geography for technology services.
- Motivated, self-driven individual who is looking to work in a lean and dynamic team
- Experience in the technology industry prospecting and selling solution-led deals to the CXO's
- Understanding of the cloud computing/offshore business model and enjoy selling to a technical audience while building mutual trust
- Prior experience of generating leads in the international market is essential
- Ability to engage and gain commitment effectively across all communication platforms (via telephone, email & LinkedIn)
- Effective Listening, communication (Verbal and Written) and phone skills
- Understanding of basic technological concepts - POC, MVP, GTM, Microservices, Agile, Cross-functional etc.
- Ablility to work independently while exercising attention to details
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Good to Have
- Understanding of tools & platforms like Zoom info, Discover.org, LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus