Senior Software Engineer - AEM4-6 yearsNoidaGraduation/Post Graduation
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of the AEM product suite including Adobe CQ, CRX, CQ WCM, DAM & Social Collaboration.
- Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management etc
- Help setup AEM development environments and sandboxes.
- Develop custom components, dialogs, widgets, custom OSGI components, and services, custom sling servlets and event listeners, and other extensions for the AEM platform.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to web content management implementation.
- Write application code that exceeds the defined quality standards.
- 4-6 Years of relevant experience
- Comfortable with architecting components and templates as per business requirements
- Hands on experience with Touch UI and Sightly
- Hands on experience with OSGi services and components
- Hands on experience on Servlets
- Adept at Sling, JCR and OSGi concepts
- Hands on with Maven/Gradle
- Should be able to work independently with minimal supervision
Good to have:
- Exposure on 3rd party integrations (webservices exposure and consumption)
- Hands on experience on AEM advanced topics like search, workflows, authorization, authentication
- Experience in Adobe Cloud services including Adobe Campaign, SiteCatalyst integration, Adobe DTM, Scene7, Test & Targe
- Exposure on caching concepts - dispatcher/CDN
- Exposure on AEM 6.3+ features like editable templates, content fragments, experience fragments, core components etc.
- AEM developer certification