Senior Software Engineer - FEEN4-6 yearsNoidaGraduation/Post Graduation
- Create high performance, secure, responsive, clean and simple front-end builts in collaboration and discussion with backend developers, designers and product owners
- Responsibility for resolving all issues assigned in a timely manner
- Participate in and lead architectural discussions with a group of senior architects
- Identify and establish best practices and frameworks keeping in mind parameters of performance, responsiveness, security, maintainability, extensibility, and reuse
- Translate designs and style guides into interactive user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility, performance and robustness
- Deliver high quality code that is maintainable and readable.
- Our clients would value you for your comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Front-end design and architectures
- Understanding of various browser engines
- Experience to handle cross browser compatibility issues
- Experience of full software development life cycle and good understanding of version control systems like Git.
- Experience with an agile development methodology, preferably Scrum
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and communication skills
- Understand the needs of our users and customers at the beginning of each project
- Provide complete, actionable, and timely technical feedback to your Agile team
- Mentor fellow and junior engineers