Technical Lead - Front EndApply
- You would be our in-house preacher and trainer on writing well-commented, readable, high quality, lean front-end interfaces.
- Your Managers would look at you for creating high performance, secure, responsive, clean and simple front-ends built in collaboration and discussion with backend developers, designers, product owners and other fellow teammates.
- Our clients would value you for your comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Front-end design and architectures.
- You would help the organization identify, define and establish best practices, frameworks and libraries to create blindingly simple interfaces, keeping in mind the parameters of performance, responsiveness, security, maintainability, extensibility, and reuse.
- Advanced constructs like LESS, SASS, Stylus etc.
- One or more of the CSS Frameworks like Bootstrap, Semantic UI, Foundation and such and should be able to take a call which framework is suited when.
- Understanding the DOM, canvas rendering and SVG.
- Knowledge of popular libraries like React.
Good to Have
- Experience in leading front-end engineers and collaborating with other team members and client to resolve hurdles and blockers.
- Experience in handling client communications.