● Responsible for monthly computation of TDS, GST, Equalisation Levy.
● Responsible for preparation and submission of GST Returns, TDS Returns, Income Tax Returns, tax declarations, and other required reports on time.
● Manage periodic assessment, appeals and returns related to direct taxes and GST.
● Responsible for representing the Company for all taxation related issues to policy makers, government, revenue authorities etc.
● Responsible for Financials preparation.
● Deal with Internal and External Auditors.
● Preparation of Annual Corporate Tax Returns, Tax Audit Report, Transfer Pricing, etc.
● Custodian of Transfer Pricing Policy and ensuring its compliance.
● Provide monthly operational support to the payroll team with respect to taxation such as impact of changes in income tax on payroll, support for final settlement of retired / separation cases, etc. Good knowledge around the PF and ESIC.
● Continuously monitor the changes in the tax laws and their implications on the business.
● Minimize cash flow impact of taxes by proposing initiatives for long term tax optimization.
● Advising cross-functional team on the applicability of tax for daily routine matters.
● Good knowledge around the Companies Act.
- A Qualified CA with 4-6 years of experience
- Strong understanding of Direct Taxes and Indirect Taxes.
Should have ownership for the tasks and the attitude to drive work items to closure with success
- Should have experience in SEZ compliances
- Should have experience in Litigations