Assistant Manager - Service Delivery6-8 yearsNoidaGraduation/Post Graduation
- Understand the ITSM framework and implement the ITIL best practices based on the identified gaps in processes while offering solutions to the customers as well as the internal support teams.
- Efficiently produce process performance dashboards and reports via ITIL best practices
- Facilitate new customers onboarding by effective collaboration with internal teams and customers.
- Serve as a primary contact for all customer escalations, facilitate weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports and reviews with clients
- Come up with initiatives to improve service performance continuously and reliability of the L1/L2/L3 team for enhanced customer service.
- Ensure proper solutions and knowledge management best practices are followed. Also integrate continual service improvement processes to refine continually and improve service desk performance.
- Manage restoration of service in case of critical incidents within defined SLA’s.
- Ability to explain/relay IT and complex issues to various levels of end-users/customers.
- Minimum experience of 3-4 years of experience in Service Delivery .
- At least 7 - 10 years of experience in applying and managing IT Service Management processes is preferred.
- Experience with Service Management tools and systems, including service catalogs, knowledge base management, and reporting tools;.
- Should have knowledge of ITSM platform(s) such as ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, Freshdesk, etc. and also understands the administration of ticketing platforms with respect to forms, workflows, categories, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills and relationship building skills. Excellent customer service skills to be able to serve customers in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- A proven track record of working in a similar capacity providing 24 x 7 IT Infrastructure management support to global customers.
- Basic understanding of Cloud Infrastructure (AWS), Operating Systems (Linux & Windows), Web Technologies (Apache, Nginx etc.)
- Experience in leading a team of Operations Engineers/Support Engineers.