Associate Technical Lead - Android6-8 yearsNoidaGraduation/Post Graduation
- Create architecture and technical design for mobile solutions using standard design patterns and common solutions
- Work with a cross-functional team including designers, information architects, backend developers to create optimum integration solutions
- Write scalable and maintainable code solutions for complex engineering challenges
- Understand and follow standards, guidelines, and best practices adopted in the project
- Appreciate & Develop high quality Front-End/UI patterns for mobile devices
- Keep abreast of technological trends and advances in web / mobile technologies
- Good communication, presentation, and persuasion skills (both verbal & written)
- Highly motivated and collaborative team player with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- 7-10 years of experience with strong OO design and understanding of Kotlin, Java, Jetpack, Design patterns, Design principles and recent Android frameworks.
- Deep understanding of software engineering practices, SOLID principles and Object Oriented Analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of IDE(Android Studio) and Android SDK
- Strong knowledge of architectural principles like MVP, MVVM and how to write maintainable code.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery/Continuous Deployment testing, tooling, and processes
- Proficient in debugging and app optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Excellent knowledge of working with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong understanding of mobile UI guidelines and best practices
- Experience in distributing applications in Play Store
- Experience integrating analytics and tracking solutions (e.g., Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
Good to Have
- Experience with React Native, Flutter or any other cross-platform framework or mobile technology will be a big plus
- Have worked on unit test cases in Android
- Some basic knowledge about cloud native technologies will be a plus