Manager - Talent AcquisitionApply
- Strategizing hiring requirements according to business demands and ensuring that the hiring needs are met on time and in the most cost effective manner
- Develop strategies to ensure talent pipelines are continuously being strengthened in order to support the current as well as the future needs of the business.
- Manage a small team of recruiters and also drive your individual hiring targets
- Manage end to end recruitment process, including writing job descriptions, defining recruitment strategy, sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, and offer management to ensure a positive candidate experience from application to offer stage
- Prepare recruitment reports and dashboards for the stakeholders
- Continuously looking at new and innovative ways to improve the recruitment processes to meet growing business demands
- Managing effective and smooth on-boarding of new hires in coordination with the HR Operations team to ensure their acclimatization to the organization for better engagement and stability
- Utilize social media recruiting skills to market open positions, attract talent, and build online communities.
- 10-14 years of relevant functional experience
- MBA from a Premier Institution with a specialization in Human Resources
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills