Senior Executive - Marketing4-6 yearsNoidaGraduation/Post Graduation
- Understanding our services and creating value propositions that communicate clearly to targeted audiences across our paid marketing channels (Google, Bing, LinkedIn, GDN, Taboola).
- Coordination with key stakeholders (Sales & Presales team, BU heads, Marketing team) to create effective communications strategies that articulate our service’s core benefits properly and consistently.
- Closely working with the digital marketing team to deliver content in the form of Google/Bing Search Ad copies, LinkedIn Paid Ad posts & Landing pages for lead generation & lead nurturing campaigns.
- Work with the digital marketing and marketing automation teams to continuously measure and improve content performance for paid media campaigns.
- Develop content strategy and partner with agencies to develop engaging content that drives business goals, overseeing content development and project timelines.
- Responsible for creating and promoting premium marketing resources such as whitepapers, eBooks, and blogs to promote Thought Leadership.
- Work with the video-making team to create short videos related to our services - scripting and conceptualizing the video flow & the message.
- Have a creative knack to work with graphic designers to bring forth the best representation of our value proposition through image ads for our paid media campaigns.
- 2-6 years of relevant marketing experience preferably in the IT/IT industry. B.Tech. (with specialization in IT/CS) & MBA is a plus.
- Must have an understanding of the Technology space and be willing to learn
- Strong knowledge of content marketing strategy and channels
- Self-motivated with a passion for content, business and digital marketing
- Understanding of key metrics to measure the success of marketing initiatives
- Multitasker with the ability to get the job done
- Clear, effective communicator—verbally and in writing—with the ability to be persuasive
- Demonstrated ability to work productively with key stakeholders.
- Results-oriented; proven ability to prioritize, drive and achieve results.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Knowledge of marketing automation software and tools would be a plus