We are looking for passionate System Architect for our Quality Engineering practice. This involves
conceptualizing, designing and development of automation platforms & Solution using tools like (but not
limited to) Selenium, Protractor, Appium, Jmeter etc. The candidate must be very comfortable in coding
- To act as an inspiring System Architect in Quality Engineering Practice by having a thorough understanding of both technologies and processes.
- Build & implement technical solutions to the QE challenges faced during SDLC phases
- Challenging Status-Quo and actively thinking about bringing more efficiencies to the processes and delivery approach across projects
- Bringing fresh and innovative approaches to software test management and delivery, up-skill people, effectively engage with stakeholders and drive continuous improvement.
- Act as a Quality GateKeeper and helping/suggesting Dev counterparts on implementing best processes/tools.
- Driving consistency and best practices by leveraging collective intelligence through cross functional knowledge sharing across the teams.
- Provide additional support on proposals, pre-sales and POCs to Quality Engineering Practice
- B.Tech/ MCA with at least 10 years of overall experience in testing/development
- Insightful experience with all phases of software development life cycle particularly with CICD environment
- Stronghold in implementing automated testing solutions and developing light-weight, scalable, and highly modularized automation frameworks using tools like Selenium, Protractor, Appium etc
- Prior experience of implementing AI/ML in test automation
- Should have worked as Automation Architect for at least 2 years
- Strong hold on Java programing
- Excellent communication, client interaction & Stakeholder Management skills
- Excellent problem solving, out of the box thinking, and analytical skills