● Preparation and Finalization P&L A/c, Balance Sheet & Cash flow on Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly basis.
● Working with a cross-functional team in preparing the annual budgets including goal setting, investment plans, key initiatives, etc Consolidation/Review of the projected P&L /Budget at the company level.
● Implement and maintain reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements
● Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
● Consolidation of interim and year-end external reports (including ownership of IFRS consolidation journals)
● Management of the monthly reporting processes and systems ensuring that accurate management accounts and other management reports are produced on a timely basis
● Working with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit/loss performance by business unit and on a consolidated basis
- Strong technical skills and a good balance between technical ability and commercial acumen
- A Semi Qualified CA/CPA or MBA with 2-4 Years of Experience
- Experienced in building strong relationships with strategic partners
- An entrepreneurial, result-focused, and pro-active attitude
- Should have ownership for the tasks and the attitude to drive work items to closure with success
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Results-oriented and self-motivated
- In-depth understanding of financial accounting and reporting requirements and processes