Senior Cloud Engineer4-6 yearsNoidaGraduation/Post Graduation
- Setting up monitoring, troubleshooting infrastructure components hosted in various cloud environments such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud & on-premise data centers
- Provide second level contact to customers and respond to reported issues within the agreed SLA’s and act as a shift lead for team handling first level of support
- Work closely with the devops team or the development team in identifying and rectifying issues in a timely manner in various environments
- Automation of various processes using configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef etc. or scripting using Python, Perl, Bash etc.
- Augment the DevOps team to perform break/fix tasks on customer’s cloud infrastructure after due diligence and discussion with the requisite stakeholders
- Become the primary point of contact for customers and participate in regular cadence calls for business improvement
- Own knowledge sharing sessions to improve the underlying knowledge base of the team, helping them expand their breadth of expertise
- Identify performance bottlenecks and optimize performance using solutions like database indexes, Vanish, Memcache, Redis, CDN integration etc
- Ownership of client onboarding journey, helping them understand the various processes involved and setup of the various systems involved
- Setup, deploy and manage applications on different cloud platforms as per customer need
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Innovate and actively look for improvements in overall infrastructure, performing critical PoC’s for improving customer experience & improved stability of the cloud infrastructure
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving system issues.
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals
- Implementing centralized log managed on multiple applications using either of Logentries, Loggly or ELK
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA, with at least 4 years’ experience in managing an infrastructure including at least 2 years in AWS Administration
- Experience working in 24x7 Support Environments on help desk tickets
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
- Working Experience in ECS, EKS, etc.
- Experience in managing infrastructure for public-facing PHP or Java web-applications
- Strong experience with Web server like nGinx, Apache
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages like Bash, Python, Perl etc.
- Experience on monitoring tools like Nagios, Site24x7, NewRelic, AppOptics, Datadog, etc
- Experience working on ticketing tools like JIRA, Freshdesk, ServiceNow etc
- Experience in creating process documents for help desk support
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to work in 24*7 rotational shift job
Good to Have
- Experience with configuration tools like Chef, Puppet or Ansible.
- Experience over Automate deployments using Capistrano, Jenkins, CodeDeploy, Docker etc.
- Administration experience on AWS
- Certifications in RHEL, AWS or Microsoft Azure