Senior Executive - Localisation4-6 yearsNoidaGraduation/Post Graduation
- Identifying compliance issues as per given guidelines and policy buckets
- Watch and review shows and movies abiding by both industry standards and government regulations, and flag any concern that violates the compliance policy within the territory
- Write small snippets on the character brief and content description
- Point out incorrect deception of reviewed territory
- Rate the shows and movies based on the guidelines set for the appropriate age bracket
- Apply knowledge of existing rules and regulations for maintaining compliance for the mentioned country/territory
- Assess risks and analytically interpret them based on knowledge about regulation concepts, compliance guidelines and its part in the specific
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Native language understanding of Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, Punjabi
- Prior experience in video compliance for OTT platforms
- Work collaboratively with the project manager and team to maximize productivity
- Able to thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work environment
- Be organized, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Be an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Should have experience of handling volume projects and project tracking expertise.
- Rational, critical/analytical and clear thinking.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with competing priorities
- Ability to work independently and in group settings