Senior Executive - Marketing Automation4-6 yearsNoidaGraduation/Post Graduation
- Consulting, implementing and delivering marketing automation projects, both for the TTN corporate marketing team and our clients.
- Automation: define the strategy and implement processes for marketing campaigns, including nurturing, scoring and qualification, lead routing and confutation with other marketing tools.
- Asset management: Create resources such as emails, landing pages and forms.
- Analytics: design dashboards and reports, track campaign KPIs and ROI.
- System management: perform audits of marketing automation instances and document MA systems.
- Databases: manage email deliverability, data hygiene, data standardization. Configure database integrations with 3 rd party tools/vendors.
- Implementations: design client systems, in conjunction with practice leader and project manager.
- Integrations: connect the marketing automation instances with CRM systems, WCM systems, and related digital marketing tools and systems.
- Should have at least 3-4 years of total experience
- Should have at least 3 years of experience in HubSpot and Marketo.
- At-least 2 implementations on HubSpot
- Hands-on experience on Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, other CRMs management, lead routing, app installation
- Knowledge of Web technologies (HTML/CSS), JS, Mobile Responsive Design, Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of Python, PHP and other tech.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in offshore service delivery model
- Fast-paced: must be comfortable handling high- speed and high volume of daily work, without losing quality
- Customer-first attitude and willingness to go an extra mile Ability to interact with the client
Good To Have:
- HubSpot Marketing Software certification(s)