Senior Software Engineer - Magento4-6 yearsNoidaGraduation/Post Graduation
We are looking for ambitious hands-on Magento Developers who love E-commerce applications and help us build and maintain eCommerce websites for our clients. You will be responsible for delivering Magento solutions to real world E-commerce problems. An ideal fit is a person with an insatiable appetite for learning and exploring new technologies and one who is forever looking to bring improvement in the way they work, with technology to help.
- Develop Magento modules in PHP using best practices
- Work with end users and remain updated on new and evolving client-side technologies to determine and document application requirements
- Troubleshoot integration issues, troubleshoot interface issues, test website performance, and update security patches.
- Coordinate and execute data migration/integration initiatives
- Develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications, and other websites
- Manage timelines and expectations by effectively prioritizing tasks and keeping open lines of communication with business stakeholders
- Work closely in a multi-disciplinary structure to deliver world class solutions across web, mobile, and tablets
- Identify and establish best practices and frameworks keeping in mind parameters of performance, responsiveness, security, maintainability, extensibility, and reuse
- Work collaboratively in an agile environment
- Should have a thorough skill set and experience in Magento 2.x.
- Skilled in Object Oriented Programming and having a good understanding in frameworks: Symfony and / or Zend Framework.
- Should have worked in multiple E-commerce projects in Magento 2.x.
- Experience in the development of custom modules, System Architecture, Payment Gateway in Magento 2.x.
- Experience of Magento Commerce & Magento Commerce Cloud.
- Good to have experience in Knockout.js.