Senior DevOps Engineer4-6 yearsNoidaGraduation/Post Graduation
- Design the architecture, infrastructure setup, deploy and manage applications on AWS Cloud based on customer needs using Infrastructure as code
- Work closely with the development teams to gather system requirements, new service proposals and large system improvements and come up with the infrastructure architecture leading to stable, well-monitored and secure applications
- Identify performance bottlenecks and optimize the application performance using solutions like database indexes, Varnish, Memcache, Redis, CloudFront etc.
- Automate deployments (CI&CD) and other repetitive tasks using Shell/Python scripts or tools like Jenkins, CodeDeploy etc.
- Implement configuration management for development, test, and production environments using tools like Chef, Ansible etc.
- Control infrastructure costs by continually looking for opportunities to right-size servers and services
- Manage permissions, backup and performance across different databases like MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, ElasticSearch etc.
- Act as technical and cultural change catalysts, accelerating learning journeys and the progressive adoption of the DevOps best practices and techniques
- Innovate, audit, and monitor application and infrastructure and identify opportunities to improve performance
- Hands-on experience setting up AWS Well architected framework recommended setup from scratch using various AWS services like ECS, ASG, ALB, WAF, EC2, S3, RDS, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudTrail, etc
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code using technologies like Terraform
- Work on Microservices architectures using technologies such as Kubernetes
- Proficiency in implementing zero downtime deployment on auto scaling infrastructure using CI/CD Tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Gitlab, CodeDeploy etc
- Experience in a modern software development environment that is Agile and incorporates DevOps practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter and ability to deliver under tight timelines
Good to Have
- Infrastructure management experience for public facing applications
- Prior experience in handling client communications
- Capability in Python scripting
- Familiarity with NoSQL (ElasticSearchDB, MongoDB) and SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL)