Senior Software Engineer - RPA4-6 yearsNoidaGraduation/Post Graduation
We are looking for passionate engineers for our Robotic Process Automation practice. This involves RPA solutions designing, development & implementation using tools like Automation Anywhere, UIPath and also expertise in test automation using open source solution Selenium, Protractor etc. The candidate must be comfortable in coding with Java.
- Responsible for designing, developing and maintaining RPA solutions for complex end to end usecases.
- Design process map & value stream
- Tool selection, build & maintenance cost and project ROI
- Solution designing & envisioning the target state
- Implement monitoring and optimization solutions
- Driving consistency and best practices by leveraging collective intelligence through cross functional knowledge sharing within the team.
- Mentoring people to achieve the highest standard of quality and contributing towards organisational excellence.
- 5-7 years of experience in automation testing with 2 yrs on RPA specific development
- Expertise in one or more RPA technologies like Automation Anywhere or UIPath
- Full scale experience in designing, developing & maintaining RPA solutions in big enterprise environments.
- Handson experience in implementing AI/ML techniques in achieving hyper automation
- Excellent experience in programming with Java, SQL and relational databases, and application development
- Experience in Test automation using tools like Selenium, Protractor etc
- Good knowledge of tools like Jenkins, SonarQube, TestNG, Maven, ALM, JIRA
- Must be able to multitask and willing to work on multiple projects at a given time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with business stakeholders and external clients
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage expectations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to identify programming errors or inconsistencies