TO THE NEW (TTN) is a new-age Digital Technology Services Company providing digital transformation and product engineering services to ISVs, Consumer Internet, and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. We design and build digital platforms and products with Cloud and Data at the focal point.
TTN is amongst the fastest-growing technology services companies globally with a CAGR of more than 50% since 2016. Established in 2008, our passionate team of 1400+ Newers is spread across delivery centers in New Delhi, Dubai, and NYC. TO THE NEW has been a consistent winner of the Great Place to Work awards in 2015, 2017, 2018 and 2019 and figures in the top 100 companies in India to work for.
- Convert business needs and challenges of client into an execution-able technology solution roadmap
- Collaborate with multiple cross functional customer/internal teams to arrive at appropriate technical solutions
- Become a trusted and valued partner of client side CTO/CIO/Technology heads
- Articulate and present pros/cons of different technology solutions to C-Level executives
- Create actionable architectural and design documents from complex business and functional requirements
- Act as an inspiring technology leader for entire development team by having a thorough understanding of both technologies and processes.
- Monitor development progress, course correction and enforce development methodologies for the project
- To resolve complex technical issues and provide mentoring on best practices and processes
- Roll up sleeves and codes whenever necessary
- Selects the best fit technology and tools for the application and plan technology evolution and upgrade migration strategies
- 10-15 years of work experience in enterprise web application design and development with previous 4+ years experience as an architect or technical lead role
- Experience working with CTO/CIO/Technology heads while creating technology solutions
- Has experience of working across all layers of modern web/mobile application development
- Worked and built scalable and large scale consumer facing web/mobile applications
- Exposure to and experience on designing and maintaining applications in an Agile environment
- Deep experience and proponent of Open source technologies
- Good knowledge and experience of different Cloud infrastructure components
- Very good understanding of Microservices architecture , CI/CD frameworks and automation tools
- Solid experience in Spring/Hibernate, JMS, REST web services
- Identifying, defining, implementing revenue and user experience enhancing opportunities
- Experience across relational & non-relational databases
- Experience around architecting cloud based architectures